Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

RAISING DIGITAL AWARENESS

When creating a blog, a web page or anything online, it is important to draw in visitors to your site because yo never know who might see your work and give you a chance on something big and/or people will start to talk about it from friend to family and so on and you can get known by many people which can create more opportunities for what ever you are passionate about. I am currently addressing my visitors on my blog as people who are interested in boxing and want to learn a little bit about it. I believe that some steps I can take to improve the value of my blog for my visitors is to post more consistently, give some of my insight on my thinking on my posts and research more on boxing so I can give better content when I work on something relating to boxing. In my opinion, I think that human ideas and interaction will always be better than digital tool because you just can't get the same reactions, thinking and most of all, you can't get the same connection with a digital tool than what you will get with a real human.

No comments:

Post a Comment