Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

LAUNCH

Ever since I was around the age of two, I have wanted to become a pro boxer and a WBC world champion. AS a kid, I would train with my father everyday and I would have fights with everyone in my neighborhood, supervised of course, to see just how much I have improved. Around the age of ten I stopped and went on to soccer and baseball at the same time and a little bit of wrestling in high school. But none of that gave me the same feeling as boxing does. That feeling of training your ass off everyday and to get in a ring to fight, to hit, to get hit and to win. There is nothing like it. Some of the tools that I can use from last semester are my friends/ colleague who know about nutrition to help me get better at what I should eat and not feel sluggish. The only thing I need to not feel any kind of regret is to give it my all everyday I train to improve my skill and beat everyone I face. I think what will impress others is the fact that before, the only thing I would do is watch videos and play video games, and now I take training very seriously. I believe I am making my dream a reality one punch at a time. The best thing about this right now is the fact that I already have peers to help out, the public to give me advise, and the experts to slowly take me were I want to be at.

1 comment:

  1. Great start, Carlos! Glad you're pursuing a lifelong dream. Curious to learn more about how you'll use digital tools for training, research and curation. Onward!

    ReplyDelete