Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Literature Analysis

 Topics


  • My book is about what people go through to get there inspiration and how sometimes that can lead to dark creatures following you.
  • I believe that my author chose to write about this to show that more often than not, great artist sometimes don't write or draw what they really want to.
  • I choose this book because i wanted to know if finding artistic inspiration was really difficult at a higher level of writing.
  • I found this book realistic because i have heard many times of people looking in dark places for inspiration and for help.

Style

  • In the book, the author just used standard journalistic style in his type of writing.
  • The author's attitude toward the subject is pretty normal
  • The author uses a lot of dialogue and text from past writings and people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment