Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1.  I don't think that there is anything that will affect my participation in the class other than the fact that I feel like I will get distracted because I am on the internet.

2.  The best learning experience I have had is, believe it or not, when I watch an amazing anime show. I have learned many different things from watching many different ones. Some of the things I learned and apply to my live is to take charge when things are going bad, set a good example for everyone to follow and look up to and never give up no matter how many times you have been knocked down or beaten.

3.  In this class, I am most excited to learn how to write in a way to persuade the reader to think and to get them to see things from my perspective, whether it be good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment